We love to share our art & stories adventures with audiences full of curiosity who love art & stories as much as we do!
We also joyfully create workshop experiences for people of all ages who are young at heart and appreciate the song of whales.
We have a variety of options available that range from 1 hour talks to week long workshops.
Available talk topics include:
- The Art of Illustration
- Behind the Scenes Adventures While Making Art and Stories
- Artfully Living While Managing Chronic Illness
- The True Value of Resilience
- The Business of Illustration
- Small Business for Creatives
- Art for a Cause
- How a Children's Book is Made
Available workshop topics include:
- The Art of Creating Children's Books Workshop
- Writing, Illustrating and Publishing a Children's Book as a Classroom Workshop - Especially excellent for elementary or middle school classes.
- Best Business Practices for Creatives Workshop
- Essential Business Foundations of a Creative Career Workshop
- How to Write a Story (and Have Fun!) Workshop
- Putting Your Best Creative Foot Forward Workshop
- How to Create Original Reference for Painting Workshop
- How to Mix Color with Ease and Confidence When Painting Workshop
- How to Paint Beyond Photographic Reference with Imagination Workshop
Kristen Girard has many years of experience teaching, lecturing, and inspiring curious minds to explore the world of art and storytelling. Her schedule fills up fast, so make sure to contact us today about your event.