Sometimes life gets unintentionally interesting...
Laughter gets us by little hurdles in life, even if it's smiling at our own antics. ;)
Silly, funny bumps on the path of creativity, that despite my best efforts, are practically a daily occurance.
- Paint in my hair. Blue seems to be ever everpresent.
Keeping the cat from typing "cat script" on my computer when I walk away for 30 seconds to get a cup of tea. ( How in the world do cats activate super secret codes you didn't even know were a thing and tie your computer up in knots in less than 15 seconds?!?! )
Felt tortured by the scent of food cooking on my neighbor’s grill as I tried to concentrate on painting. ( Despite eating mostly vegetables, I love grilled hamburgers – so this always makes me super hungry! And they grill almost everyday! Arrggghhh! Soooo hungry, but must paint. AND - my calorie tracker says that I have to work out for hours in order to actually eat the deliciousness that is taunting me. Grrrrrrr. )
Being gently, but firmly, ushered out the museum door at closing time while frantically drawing “just one more minute.”
Forgot to make dinner because I was lost in painting and writing.
- Was conned into rock climbing, again, by my husband. He whispered the word "reference", and I was out the door with my camera before I realized I had been tricked.
- Had to scrub paint off the cat who waltzed through the middle of my paint palette while I was on the phone.
- Accidentally sipped paint water when reaching for the tea mug. ( Ick. Note to self - tea on left, paint on right. )
- Forgot I was wearing an artist smock and had paint brushes in my hair when I went to the bank and post office. ( Somehow this creative look just isn't fashionable–ever according to, well, the entire neighborhood. )
- Blood sugar went low after all the sweet, yummy things I always wish to eat were gone.
- Tried to exercise by riding a grass obsessed horse on a “buffet ride”. ( Other people get to go on trail rides – my horse, however, sees trail rides as an opportunity to eat everything in sight – trying to prevent him has left me with She-Hulk like arms. )