What does it mean to be goddess inspired?
Inspired by the Goddess of Creation
But what does it truly mean to be inspired by a goddess of creation?
In a world where jungles of concrete seem to caging us all into cubicles of anxiety, being inspired by a goddess can shift how we see ourselves and what we do with our talents.
The ancient power of the goddesses of creation is with us today, vibrant and strong.
The goddesses of creation are forces of good, forces of healing, forces of renewal, energy, and hope. When we are inspired by the goddesses of creation, we are inspired by love - pure and bright.
The goddesses are always with us. Always.
- When the warmth of spring is carried on the ocean breeze the goddess is there.
- When the song of songbirds fill the sky the goddess of creation is there.
- When the crashing ocean waves meet the shore as the sun rises pink the sky the goddess of creation is with you.
- When humpback whales dance and twirl in great splashes of joy the goddess of creation laughs with delight.
- When you are warm in your bed, dreaming big dreams of the guided horseback castle tour you will go on in Scotland after you find the perfect job, the goddess of creation is there. Cheering for you and the fulfillment of your dreams.
- When you take your daughter on a nature hike in the Adirondack Mountains, the goddess of creation is hiking with you.
When we are goddess inspired, we are living fully, joyfully in the moment.
You have been surrounded by the goddesses of creation your whole life.
When you express happiness, experience the joy of creation, or love your children with big hugs and warm kisses you are the embodiment of the goddesses of creation.
The goddesses of creation dwell within each of us. You are filled with the light of the goddesses of creation. Within in you is the power of a goddess - because you are quite simply and beautifully a goddess. Believe it and know it - because it is true.
When we are inspired by the goddesses of creation we actively seek to make the world a place of freedom, happiness, and natural magic for our children and each other.
TODAY - Give a hug to a goddess you admire, call a fellow goddess friend on the phone and invite her to lunch, or take a few minutes to do a happy goddess dance with your daughters and sons.
Proceeds from every sale go towards funding ocean clean up, creating safe migration paths for animals, and creating biodiversity safe havens.